Monday, April 13, 2009

Introducing the Quads

One week ago today, Cricket gave birth to four kittens in my dog bed. I didn't mind because I really only ever used the bed to store my Mr. Squeaky collection, and I just love kittens! (see earlier entry on this minor obsession of mine...)

Today my mama took their one week old portraits. The kittens are shown in from oldest to youngest as they appear in the photos.

Precious little babies that I get to kiss and sit with once each day. I'm looking forward to playing hide and seek with them when they're older!

1 comment:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I'm currently on spring vacation ...
WOW! the kitties are so cute ... glad that you are looking forward playing with them. Thanks for sharing your dog bed with them.
Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar!