Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Howlidays from Florida!

Okay, so I was BORED beyond belief during the long car ride down: And I stayed up almost all night at the motel guarding the door:
But I had a great time lounging in the sunroom once I got here: And dressing up wasn't so bad after all:So overall I guess I had a great Christmas vacation!


Yoda_the_Dog said...

When I was a puppy I loved sleeping on the floor between daddy's legs in the passenger seat. Then I got too big and it has never been as fun again! Glad you had a good trip!

LouPeb said...

I used to do that when I was small too!
Glad you enjoyed nice weather there :o)
you should dress up more often, princess. just too cute!
Happy New Year!!!

Keiko said...

hey princess my name is keiko (key-ko) and I would love for you to be my friend all you have to do is go to and click on the button that says follow and read all about my adventures!! I love reading about yours they always make me laugh.... well I hope to see you there soon!!!

Mattiedog said...

You gots UR butt in da air like U just don't care! BOl!!