Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm Back! (Again...)

I haven't written in a while, so I thought I'd update y'all on how I am.

The house is very quiet now. My older bro-fur Max passed away just before Thanksgiving. It was a peaceful event, and we sniffed each other good-bye. My mama misses him, but she's relieved that he's no longer in pain and having so much trouble walking. She says now he has a bottomless food bowl and he can explore the woods in Heaven as long as he wants, so it's okay.

The only cat living with us now is Miss Marple. She's still very quiet and very odd.  Now she likes to sit on top of piles of mail or magazines. 

I'm getting ready to go to Florida for Christmas!  I'm going with Mama to visit her family, which means a very long car ride first. I think it will be fun because I'll get to be the center of her attention for two weeks!  The picture above was taken after I supervised Mama putting up the tree.  I love to nap under it and look up at the lights.

2 comments:

Backcountry Brodie said...

You has been gone a long, long time! Welcome back! And so sorry to hear bout Max :(

Lou said...

that was very, very long while... so happy to see you're back princess :o)
I just loooove that picture. *woof*
you going to FL? many anipals in FL! Look 'em up! BOL