Saturday, May 30, 2009

I've Been Wrongly Convicted!

First of all, I'd like to say that it was NOT my fault!

MAMA was the one who put out yummy yummy cat food and then only gave me cardboard to eat. MAMA was the one who put it way up on the table where I have to risk life and limb to climb up to get it. And if she didn't want me to use the kitchen chairs, she shouldn't have put them there!

So Miss Marple told on me by hissing and growling loudly, and Mama heard and came out and told me, "NO!" Then she got all mad and said we'd been through this before (the picture is an older one of an earlier incident).

Furthermore, I'm not guilty of repeating the same violation as before! In this photo, I'm using the chair on the eastern side of the table, but this morning I was on the chair on the western side of the table. And in the photo I'm going after dry cat food, but this morning it was canned cat food.

So you see, I'm NOT guilty as charged! My previous violation was for a different felony, so I had never been told not to commit this particular crime...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

3 comments:

Lou said...

ahhhh injustice...

Boris Kitty said...

Sounds like the kittehs may have framed you. But not your fault canned kitteh fud iz soooo gud.

Caplin Rous said...

Humans can be so non-specific. How are you supposed to guess that they mean wet & dry cat food and east & west chairs. Ridiculous.