Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Betrayed...

One of the worst days ever of my whole entire life!

First, Mama was all excited and said we were going for a ride, but then she forced us to march in the pouring rain to go potty before we were allowed into the car.

Next, we drove toward the state park, but we went right past the entrance. Only one place is past the state park...

...the vet.

I was so scared that I left a little trail of poop all the way from the front door to the scale and on into the exam room. He poked at my ears (and then into my other end...) until finally...

...the shot.

Oh, the horror and misery! And my mama even paid for him to do all of this! Would you believe that she tried to make it all seem better because I got a new piece of collar jewelry out of it!

Betrayed by my own family...

4 comments:

Lou said...

awww poor princess...my sister's scared of vet too. glad it's over though :o)
so when u gonna show off the new collar jewelry?

Boris Kitty said...

ouchy! dat not nice!

Reese =^..^= said...

I hope you have recovered from this ordeal. It was nice of you to come and visit me at my blog. I look forward to getting to know you!

Riley, Titan,Boo and Sandy said...

I sorry you had to go thru all that, but she just making sure you are healthy...she loves you!!!!