Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm Back!

I haven't written in a while because it's been a busy school year for my mama. My brother Max is a little slower and a little older, but he's still happy and well. Miss Marple, our senior citizen cat, now enjoys sitting on top of the TV cabinet and knocking things off so she has an uncluttered view.

My big adventure has been helping the calico cat with her new litter. Mama has named her Cricket, and she is the same cat who had the other litter written about below. Mama had an appointment for her to be fixed, but by the time the appointment came around, she was already heavily pregnant.

Mama came home from dinner out with friends to find Cricket giving birth in the living room on my dog bed. She already had two, and we helped to comfort her as she had two more. All four kittens are alive and will be one week old Monday! I'm allowed to give each one a kiss each day, but I have to wait until they're older before I can give them a full bath.

1 comment:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, Dixie-Belle! I like yur blog. Gif Cricket a nosetap frum me an Nina. Miss Marple is actyoully doin scientifical expuriments, lookin fur Gravity Free Zones (GFZs). Dat's da real reason cats push fings offa ofur fings. Keep up da good werk!
Purrs,
Victor Tabbycat & Nina